- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This floor clock offers a graceful swan neck pediment with turned finial and reeded finial seat.
- The polished brass finished dial features an ornate, gold tone center and a silver tone chapter ring. A fixed midnight blue moon phase accents the dial.
- Brass plate available for an additional charge.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® chain-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 76.75" (195 cm)
- Width 19.5" (50 cm)
- Depth 11" (28 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.